- Ferguson limiting attendance at its Town Hall meetings. No media or other STL residents allowed.
- Fundraising still stalled for Darren Wilson
- How body cameras could change police
- The rhetoric of white privilege in America
- What’s Happening Today: STL Crisis Nursery distributing supplies on Canfield from 12pm-2pm. More info.
The Ferguson City Council convened for the first time since Mike Brown’s death, and proved that they literally give no fucks about what the community has to say. Added to their vague, paltry proposed reforms, seems real change will have to come in Ferguson via the ballot box. I don’t care where you live folks— let this be a lesson in voting/participating in your local elections and government! #staywoke #farfromover